Friday 29 July 2011

Parisian Cafe Fabulousness

 I seem to be constantly imagining myself in Paris, more so than usual lately... just dreaming the day away in some fantastic bohemian cafe, like these fabulous French flappers...


If you find yourself wandering the streets of Montmartre, you may may stumble upon this quaint little cafe - Cafe les Deux Moulins...



If you take a peek inside, you may be lucky enough to see one lovely little Amelie... so cute!
Oh look, she is bringing you a coffee...


 This cafe pictured below, Le Pure Cafe, may look familiar to all those romantics out there...not sure if you've been here before? Maybe in your dreams?


Jesse and Celine, there you are! If you haven't seen the film Before Sunset, now is the time... you'll be lost in pure Parisian perfection... but for now,we enjoy the cafe...


 Goodbye Jesse and Celine, and for now, back to Montmartre, to Le Consulat... this picture below is heaven for a dreamer like me...imagine yourself wandering the cobblestone streets, eating a crepe dripping with sugary butter...


After meandering the little alleyways of Montmartre, I think this looks like a nice place to rest our weary little feet... 


Le Poulbot looks like a cute cafe, don't you think? Also in Montmartre, hidden away from the hustle and bustle of the square. I think I'll stay here for now... I could go on forever about Parisian cafes, and cafes in general... but let's sit and ponder on this taste of cafe reverie for now...

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I just love this post- so evocative... All those fantastic cafes, so little time! I too adore that dusky picture of Le Consulat, the glow of the lights reflecting off everything that's dreamy.... Alleyways yet unexplored, little shops yet undiscovered... And what a treat Le Poulbot is! Just bursting at the seams with greenery and stories to tell! I could rest there a while....

    ReplyDelete