Sunday 7 August 2011

Midnight in Paris...


I've just found out about this new movie by Woody Allen, which takes place in... well, beautiful Paris of course!  It's described as a Comedy/Fantasy and I can't wait to see it!  Another described it as "...a comedic love letter to Paris."  
Here's the trailer, which certainly whets my appetite!  Paris looking all bright and summery.... accordian music floating on the warm breeze and Oh, who could that be?  Is it the divine Marion Cottilard looking every bit the dapper flapper and re-igniting my lust for all things 1920's! Oh la la!


The Passage below is the films synopsis, found on the official movie site.  Upon reading it, I feel as though this movie is really going to speak to me, on more levels than one...

"This is a romantic comedy set in Paris about a family that goes there because of business, and two young people who are engaged to be married in the fall have experiences there that change their lives. It's about a young man's great love for a city, Paris, and the illusion people have that a life different from theirs would be much better.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I think I just let out a little squeal of delight! I can not wait for this...So much Parisian wonderfulness...where to start? Oh wow!

    ReplyDelete