Thursday 4 August 2011

Rockin' Back Inside My Heart...




Anyone who is a fan of the mysteriously surreal TV show that was Twin Peaks, will understand my delight at discovering this...a gorgeous version of Rockin' Back Inside My Heart, performed by The Crab Apples...

I recently discovered this lovely version on one of my favourite Twin Peaks websites,
Welcome to Twin Peaks. If you are a Twin Peaks fan, or not, please have a listen, and check out the website...




This slightly sad love song was originally sung by the haunting vocalist Julee Cruise, on an episode of Twin Peaks, as seen here...


Anything Twin Peaks, and I am in heaven...I also love this picture of James and Donna, from the David Lynch Music Company website, who feature in the above mentioned scene....


Enjoy the Twin Peakstasy, and there will be more to come in our dreams...
"...see you in my dreams..."


1 comment:

  1. Such a simply beautiful song..and a great acoustic version... I love dream-like and slightly melancholic version of the original too... Oh how I miss the 90's sometimes, those formative years, so much possibility!

    ReplyDelete