Wednesday 3 August 2011

Spring Stirrings...


Every year when I start to see little buds and shoots emerging, I feel the stirrings of Spring...
The blossom trees begin to flower, and this always reminds me of popping corn...pop...pop...pop! Oh, what a surprise!


When all this fresh life starts to sprouts forth, it fills me with a sense of hope and inspiration...
Hope for new beginnings and anticipation of wonderful journeys ahead...


It has been so amazingly warm over the last few days, that it really does feel like Spring, not Winter at all. I hope it stays like this forever. So delicious...Winter is winding up, and Spring is stirring...

2 comments:

  1. Hasn't the weather just been so divine? A perfect allusion to the spring yet to come.... Love those blossom pics too, I can almost smell their sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sensational weather just has me so motivated! It is amazing how the warm, sunny weather can make you feel so inspired...I love it!

    ReplyDelete