Friday 4 May 2012

Oh, I love Autumn!


I just really wanted to say, I love Autumn!

The Liquidambar tree in my front yard looks quite delicious at the moment...so many colours to behold...



Beautiful sunlight, streaming through the rainbow leaves...




A collection of Autumn findings...





And a beautiful Autumn sunset, as seen from my bedroom, whilst I'm rugged up with a sniffy nose...




Yay for Autumn! You make me happy...




All photographs are mine - click on them if you want to see them bigger, better, brighter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What beauty!

    I would have to say Autumn is my fave season as well... The change in the air is so.... Palpable! The potential for anything so.... Possible!

    And Liquidambar trees have to be a favourite.... I've always found their name so evocative too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...like molten lava...ha!
    Oh I saw that glorious moon tonight - wow!

    ReplyDelete