Wednesday 2 May 2012

Speaking of all things Moon-ly...

The coming Full Moon in Scorpio is on my mind.... I always have such a strong feeling of kinship with this particular lunar event.

Encouraging us to really go deeply and intimately within ourselves, the psyche... to look at the meaning of life, the hidden aspects of ourselves and our relationships.... our shadow.

On this night, I will be burning mugwort and sandalwood and honouring Cerridwen in all her dark transformational glory.... burning away the old to allow for regeneration and the new, to re-ignite the quest for meaning and awaken once more to my true self, which too often gets lost in the day-to-day running of 'life' and 'things'...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! I was just contemplating this coming Full Moon in Scorpio also... and realising how late my New Moon post was - haha!
    Time to search within, and seek clarity...plumb those murky depths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Perfectly timed I think my friend ;-) the moon can be tricky to keep up with sometimes, can't she? Ever changing, always evolving... No wonder we're always so befuddled and wistful!

    ReplyDelete